We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St lucia in July-August

oxford
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
St lucia in July-August

How is the weather in St Lucia in the end of July and beginning of August? I am planning to go there for my honeymoon but I am not sure about what kind of weather to expect.

Italy
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: St lucia in July-August

The weather in St.Lucia in July & August is quite good. The beaches are really lovely at this time of year especially if you are looking to sunbathe and get a lovely tan.

We enjoyed our anniversary at a new Luxury Bed & Breakfast Inn called Araliya north of st.lucia and we really had a great time. The service was great.The hosts gave us personalized service. There is a private beach close by too.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St lucia in July-August

St Lucia is a tropical island, which means it's temperatures are constant all year round between 28c and 32c. All that changes is the rain pattern. November to April tends to be the dry(drier) season and May to October the wet(wetter) season. This does not mean it is constantley raining, but at this time of year you will have more afternoon showers that last 30 mins or so then the sun comes out. It is a hot and humid island, but the perfect place for a honeymoon.

Enjoy it!

Castries, St.Lucia
Level Contributor
508 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: St lucia in July-August

Following on the accurate previous post, for the last seven years the rainfall in the north for 1st July has varied between .03 and 1.00 inches and an average of .35".

I dont think you have to worry too much.