We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel is the Best?

Centreville va
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which hotel is the Best?

My husband and I are planning to visit St Lucia in June. I'm trying to find a very romantic, relaxing and fun place to spend our 7 days while in paradise, however I can't quite choose a great hotel. I'm reading so many mixed reviews about hotels. Which hotel can provide my husband and I romance, relaxation, and entertainment?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Which hotel is the Best?

We stayed at the Sandals Grande and loved it. We loved that it was couples only and no children. We had friends who stayed at Sandals Halcyon and loved it too. Between the two, Halcyon is quiter.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which hotel is the Best?

I totally disagree with the comments regarding CSL. The GM has made a lot of improvements since he has been there and I know as I have been there 7 times over the past 7 years. It is not Sandals standard but why would anyone expect it to be as it is a 3 star hotel not 5 star. Trouble is some people want 5 star at 3 star prices. Just read the recent positive reviews on tripadvisor and you will see that it has improved of late.

Have fun in the sun ladyred.

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Which hotel is the Best?

I've been hearing a lot about the Ladera Resort - sounds and looks absolutely stunning! If we could afford it, and once our daughter decides to go her own way, we would definately be paying a visit - check out Google for some info on the resort.

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Which hotel is the Best?

St Lucia will not be busy in June.......we stayed at the Rex Royal which is not AI which allowed us to visit some of the nearby restaurants.

The Royal is a class Hotel on probably the best beach on the Island. Try Spinnakers next to the Rex at night and sip the cocktails whilst watching the sun go down.....they also do a great Lobster!

If you want to try a different Island altogether I would say Antigua and suggest the Galley Bay. Staff to guest Ratio nearly 1:1 and the staff do look after you!

edinburgh
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Which hotel is the Best?

Hi there,

I have been to Le Sport three times and would highly recommend it. If you have all your booking details, go onto the website- www.thebodyholiday.com and you can book into your room. This gives you the ability to correspond with the staff about treatments/requests etc. If you go to www.thebodyholiday.com/Content/ContentCT.asp…

you can also download a copy of a sample day.

I would recommend the Tao Restaurant if you like fusion food but make sure you book 48 hours in advance at the main reception. The Piano bar is a lovely place to go, but take a pashmina or a cardigan for as it can be cool with the air conditioning.

All in all, it is a wonderful place to relax.

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Which hotel is the Best?

Would also recommend the Rex Royal.

Best beach on the island, central enough for Castries Shopping, Marina nearby, Great Restaurants opposite, Spinnakers Bar and Restaurant a must next door to the Rex Royal, Buzz Restaurant great seafood.

If you do not want to leave the Hotel there is the Chic Restaurant which is pricey, but good or the La Mirage Restaurant