We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Rendezvous

south carolina
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at Rendezvous

We will be travelling to the Rendezvous Resort in June. Because we got such a great deal, we sprang for the more expensive cottage room. Now we are wondering if that was best, If price was not an option, what room would you pick and why?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,708 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Rendezvous

To be honest, we have stayed in the Lucury Beachfront Suites a few times and the next time we go back, we won't bother. A verandah room would be perfect for us - large rooms and super large balconies/verandahs, close to the pools and restaurants, nice views of the gardens and sea and a few short steps to the beach. The cottages have never appealed to us for the (admittedly minor) distance from the restaurants, somewhat dated decor, etc. Other people simply love them!

I'm sure others will chime in soon, but personally, I would "downgrade" the room to a verandah or perhaps beachfront suite and use the $$ saved for spa treatments or tours!

Enjoy, whichever you choose!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
300 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Rendezvous

I agree with everything Reedprincess has said....we go to Rendezvous almost every year and always opt for the Veranda rooms. We have been known to turn down the very kind gesture of the hotel to upgrade us, because we prefer these rooms.

3. Re: Rooms at Rendezvous

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 08, 2014