We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo Service in St. Lucia

Farmington, New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Limo Service in St. Lucia

Has anyone used or booked a Limo transfer from a Sandals resort to the airport? Or does anyone know of a limo service in St. Lucia that does this? We are taking a Helicopter to the resort but would like to take a limo from the resort to airport. There are 6 of us so we can not do the private car transfer and I have heard the vans the resort provides is not a good experience!

Thanks!!!

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
13,041 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

there are very few traditional "limos" in St. Lucia. the only ones I know of for sure are the 1 or 2 used by te funeral services - and they are pretty old. Most "limo" services povided here in St. Lucia are by private, luxury vehicles, some Mercedes, BMW's, larger SUV's, etc. You would have to check with the various rental/transfer companies on the island in order to find a vehicle that would accommodate you. And it will be expensive for 6 people!

Here's a few to check out:

Ben's West Coast Jeeps

Christopher Taxi Service

Fabian Tours

More than a Cab

Also, some of the tour companies do transfers too:

Sunlink tours, Spencer Ambrose, Cosol, etc.

Good luck!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

Limo service is available here on the island. I have seen traditional limos on the street and these are definitely not the ones used for funeral service. Unfortunately i don't know which company offer their service. The best place to contact for better information would be Sunlink tours or St.Lucia Reps for more information on this (1 758 456 9100). Also executive club offers luxury vehicles (1 758 452 9696). Buses can be used for private transfer for six persons. Again you can get one of these from executive club. Look up their website to have a look at the vehicles they offer.

Happy travelling.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
13,041 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

Well, I can honestly tell you - when The Bachelor filmed here last year, they did not use any of the limos on island as those belonged to the funeral parlors and they didn't want to use them as it seemed wierd! They did use Execute Club for some of their vehicles, but again - no traditional limosuines though. The few that do belong to the funeral parlors are not painted up with the names of the parlors on them, they are the regular black or white. Just that everyone here knows thats where they are from.

If Executive club or other fleets have added traditional limosuines, it has been in the last year. Good luck.

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,346 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

Ben's West Coast Jeeps do have a 6 seater Toyota Lexus

STEVE

Farmington, New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

Thanks for all the responses. It seems like it might be difficult to get a limo, but I will check into the other car services. Thanks again!

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

Sorry I saw this post so late but the information provided to you on the limo service is so wrong. The limo owned by the funeral home has nothing to so with funerals in fact it is the only operations limo on island at this point.

the limo comes with water dry snacks and a good movie slection. I personaly did a site inspection on it and its not old. The island recently recived two new ones but no word on when they will be on the roads.

The only reason it was not used in the bachlor is that the owner was unwilling to bring his limo in certin areas.

Last quotation recived was US$275 PER HR

7. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:47 pm, June 10, 2011
St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
13,041 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

and yet, there was the limo at the funeral we attended for a friend's mother this week in Augier. They must not have known it had nothing to do with funerals. Hmmmm......

Texas City, Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

the info on limo service is sooo not accurate - we used the limo service for our wedding last august and we were truly blown away - the only downside to the limo is that it is not able to be maneuvered is several ares due to the length of the vehicle and the size of the road

if you are looking for comfortable, spacious transportation fro a party of 6, we would advise against an SUV as there would not be space for luggage of 6 ppl - several companies use the new Toyota Hiace - its a luxury van with lots of head and leg room - try contacting the following companies as they have those vehicles in their fleet:

Christopher Taxi Service

Ben's West Coast Jeeps

hope this helps - have a great time on the island

Farmington, New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Limo Service in St. Lucia

Thanks! I will check them out!