We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Beaches in St Lucia?

Atlanta, GA
1 post
Save Topic
Best Beaches in St Lucia?

My wife to be and I will be in St Lucia on our honeymoon June 5th-12th (staying at Ladera and Anse Chastanet). I was wondering where the best beaches on the island are--with my criterion being lots of sun, beautiful water, not overly crowded, and cold beer and fruity drinks only a whistle away. Thanks in advance and I look forward to the responses!

Iowa
Level Contributor
177 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Beaches in St Lucia?

Anse Chastanet sits on a lovely black sand beach. There are palapas to sit under and a restaturant/ bar right on the water.

While at Ladera, I understand from past posters that there is a shuttle that takes you to Jalousie Beach (between the Pitons at the Hilton resort). The sand is a very white (imported). Am not sure if non-guests of the Hilton (or whatever its name will be after May 31st) can use chairs, shade etc.

Both beaches offer good snorkelling right from the beach and clear, warm water and lots of sun. Wear plenty of sunscreen- even if you do tan. I was in St. Lucia the same week in June last year and it was plenty hot!