We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rendezvous

scotland
8 posts
Save Topic
Rendezvous

Have just booked to go to the Rendezvous resort and are going All Inclusive for the first time. I'm not sure what to expect, are the drinks branded or local? Would really like to know what kind of beer you get. Thanks

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rendezvous

Fiona 123,

I Have a good friend who went there for 2 weeks last year and loved it. Said the food was great and they do have top shelf liquor. Don't know about the beer though. I think they will serve the local brand, Piton ,we liked it. I recently returned from Coconut bay and wish we would have gone to Rendezvous. We went to look at Rendezvous when we took an lsland tour and it is very green and lush and the beach was much nicer on that side of the Island. I think you made a great choice

ld
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rendezvous

Stayed at Rendezvous in Dec 04. Food is of a good standard and the booze is all branded and nothing is extra. The white wine was also a reasonable South African medium white and Champagne is very drinkable. The beer is Piton, which is nice either draft or bottled. Similar to Red Stripe, Becks etc.