We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat by the Hilton?

London, OH
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Where to eat by the Hilton?

We opted against paying for the all inclusive plan at the Hilton - - and I'm wondering if we should change it, even though it is $145 per person per day. No, I'm not going to change it. :) We're getting married there - - on a budget - - and couldn't imagine we're going to spend $290/day on food and drinks. Right? Reassurance, please?

I know that Stonefield Villas is only a $10 cab ride and the Ladera has a nice lunch buffet and that we should go there for dinner at sunset. How expensive is the dinner menu at those places? Is there anyplace else in the near vicinity? If we take a water taxi to Soufriere, how much would that cost? Is there anyplace to eat you would recommend in Soufriere?

I was wondering, too, if we plan on spending a little money for dinner, are there any options of places to get economy lunches?? Just a sandwich or a salad? Is there a market nearby that we could take a taxi to? A market that has food we can buy for lunch and also beer to stock our refrigerator?

I sound so cheap! ha

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!

Simon Says Tours
Food Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
The Little Lucian Cooking School
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Cooking Classes, Food Tours
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to eat by the Hilton?

We are also heading the the Hilton in a few months and are discussing the inclusive or MAP plans. However I find it difficult to justify the price $145/$70/person/day. Can anyone give me an idea on the breakfast/lunch/dinner pricing. I am finding it difficult to find information because the Hilton is changing owners on June 1st to sunswept resorts.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to eat by the Hilton?

We went a few years ago and at the time breakfast for 2 was about $32 including tax and tip. Lunch about $45. Dinners at the fine dining restaurant not worth the $140 but other nights at the beachside restaurant and the pier were about $100 for 2 including a drink each. there are a few theme nights for about $70 each with entertainment but no drinks. It depends upon how much you plan to drink and whether or not you plan to leave the property for other meals. we went to Ladera one night and by leaving for only one night you cancel out any real savings of the all inclusive. Drinks do add up, we ran into a couple who ordered a few drinks a day on the beach and a few with dinner and said they drank about $100 each day. We did not take the plan but did pick up some things for a few drinks, snacks and breakfast (see my above post) in the room on our way to the resort, found lunch was a better value than breakfast...