We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Barts

Which Gustavia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wATERVILLE, OHIO...
Level Contributor
185 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
St Barts

Am staying at the Westin in St Maarten 1-5- thru 1=12. Want to go to St. Barts. I have multiple ways to get there. I do not want to go by bus hahah But Would like suggestions on a reasonable way to get back and worth. m only staying for the day. Any suggestions on Beaches and shopping for the day along with eating, reasonably

Eve

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
614 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: St Barts

I would fly over and take the ferry back get both St. Jean and Gustavia. Arriving at the airport you can see if there any cars, if not arrange for a taxi a time to take you over to Gustavia.

wATERVILLE, OHIO...
Level Contributor
185 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: St Barts

would anyone know of a driver that could take us around the island for a half of touring the island and the rates would possible be?

Eve

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
10,508 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: St Barts

Eve...just rent a car...

wATERVILLE, OHIO...
Level Contributor
185 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: St Barts

ok thanks for the info. However If I have never been there, How do I know where to go? Or is the island not that big and I can figure it out myself?

Eve

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
10,508 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: St Barts

Here is a map:

caribbean-on-line.com/st-barts/st-barts-map.…

The island is not very big....just do some basic research and you will be fine.

St Barts is French, so the stores close from noon until 3...factor that into your shopping plans.

wATERVILLE, OHIO...
Level Contributor
185 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: St Barts

thanks so very much

Eve

17. Re: St Barts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, May 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Gustavia