We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stock Exchange

Which Gustavia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Severn
Level Contributor
71 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Stock Exchange

I have been reading older posts on SBHOnline and there is discussion about a shop called "Stock Exchange," in Gustavia. Does anyone know if this shop still exists??

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stock Exchange

It was there in November...I didn't go in though.

Severn
Level Contributor
71 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stock Exchange

Thanks for the response. After reading about it, I'm anxious to check it out in May!!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stock Exchange

If you are going in May you may be there at the right time for the soldes! I have heard you can get some amazing deals then....unfortunately I have never been there for them.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
617 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stock Exchange

It is a must stop by every trip!!!! Supe great bargains year round. I did most of my xmas shopping there this year!

I drag my girl friends in and get them hooked on designer clothes for super less. I love the flip flops!!!

I just love love love this shop!

5. Re: Stock Exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Gustavia