We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Store on Saint Barts

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
72 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Pet Store on Saint Barts

We are staying in Saint Martin next month but we are planning a day trip to Saint Barts. My wife is a dog lover and really wants to visit a pet store while on the island. Can anyone provide a name, address or web address for one, preferably in Gustavia? Just looking for one or two small treats or toys to bring back for the dog as a "souvenir".

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Store on Saint Barts

This is an island where pampered pooches rule and shopping is a religion, but honestly I can't think of one "dedicated" pet shop. I'm thinking I saw some pet things in "Made in St. Barth", there is a shop in Gustavia harborside, just around the corner from Le Select. I'm sure there are doggie souveniers at other shops, too, Just ask a salesperson when you are in a store in Gustavia, the island is so small they know where everything is, trust me! And others may have some ideas for you. Have a great stay, B

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
72 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Store on Saint Barts

Thank you for the specifics and advice Binti. We will make a note and try what you said in Gustavia. Thanks again!

3. Re: Pet Store on Saint Barts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. Barthelemy