We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry vs FLight

arizona
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry vs FLight

We will be in St Barths next Tuesday and need to be at SX airport in St Martin for a 4PM flight. We don't mind flying or ferrying-- just trying to figure out is best.

Please let me know regarding timing.

Thank you

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry vs FLight

I would fly, but you better check flights quickly!!!!

Otherwise take a morning ferry (add the bus to the airport) Check in and then take a taxi to Maho Hotel and have a little lunch, ocean, and sand-arrange with the taxis to return at 2pm to take you back to the airport to check in.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,494 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry vs FLight

The planes are small and they book up early! I'd check on flights right now or you may be taking the ferry whether you want to or not!

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,574 posts
544 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry vs FLight

St Barths commuter still have availability on flights to SXM on Tuesday :

10.30 5 seats

12.00 2 seats

13.00 3 seats

fare 70 Euros

There are also some seats available on Winair but the cheapest appears to be $107 and most $130

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry vs FLight

For sure, you'd better get a move on and make a reservation one way or the other, fellowwine, or you might be swimming to St. Barth! Enjoy, B

5. Re: Ferry vs FLight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 14, 2014