We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather now and next week? Urgent advice needed.

New York
Level Contributor
273 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Weather now and next week? Urgent advice needed.

With heavy rain and flooding in other parts of the Carribean i.e Cayman, I need advice on the weather right now and expected weather next week for St. Barts.

Please advise as I have a difficualt decision to make.

Thank you so much.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather now and next week? Urgent advice needed.

St. Barth's looks like it is surrounded by weather systems covering other islands. www.weather.com forcasts 30% chance of rain and temp of 84 everyday for the next 10 days.

No guarentees-it is the weather after all!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather now and next week? Urgent advice needed.

Weather has been great all week. Small showers some afternoons but nothing much. It's been sunny and clear every day, 80+ degrees, beautifully refreshing water temp at the beaches. Haven't looked for next week but hoping it stays the same since we'll be here until Wednesday.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather now and next week? Urgent advice needed.

Just returned Sunday. First two days were overcast with the odd light shower. It was pretty much sunny with cloudy periods every day except May 26 and 27 when it was crystal clear. It was the breeziest May I can ever recall which made it very pleasant and helped keep the skeeters at bay. Enjoy.

4. Re: Weather now and next week? Urgent advice needed.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, June 21, 2013