We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa question

Toronto
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
villa question

hey guys.. i am heading to m'rat with 3 friends early next year.. i went last year and stayed at mango falls (beaaauuutiful villa, by the way...) however i am with a smaller group this year so we are looking at smaller villas..

has anyone here stayed at/heard anything about villa maurtone, or villa cythera?

Montserrat Volcano Observatory
Observation Decks & Towers, Observatories & Planetariums
Jack Boy Hill Viewing Facility
Observation Decks & Towers, Observatories & Planetariums
Washington DC
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villa question

Hi,

I got married at Mango Falls (All of our guest stayed there) and my wife and I stayed at Villa Tropicasa (sunislandrealestate.com). It's not a Trade Winds property. It had 3 beds in 2 bedrooms. I've been to Cynthera (inside and out). It is very nice as well. Nice hamock.

Darrell

2. Re: villa question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Montserrat