We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Lucia to Martinique (Plages des Salines) - day trip

England
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Topic
St Lucia to Martinique (Plages des Salines) - day trip

We are going to Almond Smugglers Cove next week and I would love to go to Martinique for the day (I went there more than 20 years ago and I promised myself that I would go back to the 'plage des Salines' (Salines beach) one day.

L'express des Iles is no good as it leaves St Lucia late afternoon.

I read about the channel shuttles but I cannot find an email address / timetable. Can anyone help?

I also read about Wave Riders but again there isn't an email address. Could anyone tell me which beach they stop at?

I am not really bothered about Fort de France (North of the island) but I want to go near St Anne (South), where the Salines beach is.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
53,019 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Lucia to Martinique (Plages des Salines) - day trip

Hi there,

The link given here

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147328-i2578-k348…

Does have a phone number and a rough timetable. The timing however is more suited for Martinique (Marin, south side) to Lucia day trips than the other way round.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

2. Re: St Lucia to Martinique (Plages des Salines) - day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 07, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Sainte-Anne