We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep Rental Cost?

midwest USA
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Jeep Rental Cost?

Can someone give me an idea of what we can expect to pay for a one week Jeep rental on the island? We'll be there in January. Is there a rental place that you would recommend? Thank you!

Cranston, RI
Level Contributor
24 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep Rental Cost?

We used Maritza's and had an excellent experience. Our 2005 Jeep Wrangler was $65 per day. Sorry I can't help with weekly rates.

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeep Rental Cost?

In August we rented from Martineau Car Rental. We rented a 2006 Jeep Liberty for $55 per day. Jeep rentals in Vieques are expensive and can range anywhere from $35 per day for a used jeep (of any make) to $75 per day. The PR government does not regulate this industry on the island. You may want to call and compare rates. Www.enchanted-isle.com has a list of the rental agencies and their phone numbers.

Rhode Island
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeep Rental Cost?

Maritza's is the best!!

new jersey
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeep Rental Cost?

I just returned from Vieques on Dec. 2. We rented from Vieques Car Rental. They were very professional and gave us good service. We had a Jeep that served us very well for 1 week. Contact Alan Thompson, Vieques Car Rental

Sally

5. Re: Jeep Rental Cost?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, August 21, 2009