We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding help!!!

New York
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Topic
Wedding help!!!

I need your help! I just got engaged, and we would like to get married in Puerto Rico!! We are so excited! Please help:

1) Our budget is $5000 for everything (airfare from NYC too)

2) We will stay as long as we can afford :)

3) We may have anywhere from 2-15 people ( we do not intend to do too much "hosting" of events for those that may come...so the budget is for the two of us)

4) We would love to do any adventures while there!

5) We look forward to just relaxing on the beach too

6) We may be using bigday.com (any comments on this?)

7) We are open to going anytime of the year...but would prefer to go sooner than later!

8) Villa rental or Hotel?

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding help!!!

Hi !

Congratulations !!

My name is Ricky and I am the manager of Casa Alta Vista hotel in Vieques P.R.

I would be more than pleased to help you arrange your entire wedding including some activities like the bio-bay which is a deffinately must see and a great marker for this moment in your life.

Contact me if youd like and I will draw you up a proposal of the total wedding budget you listed.

Also read the posts on Casa Alta Vista that are here on trip advisor.

Ricky the Man :

Casa Alta Vista

Tel.# 787-741-3296

Visit our web-site:

www.casaaltavista.net

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding help!!!

people are answering your prior posts regarding this same ? including myself and i have offered several suggestions. do you not know how to use this forum or do you need to know something else ? feel free to contact me directly if you need help.

msdoda@sbcglobal.net

good luck.

doda

New York
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding help!!!

thank you so much for the help...we are still looking/deciding.

doda, i am sorry about so many posts...just excited i guess. thanks for your help!!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding help!!!

no problem darlin'..take your time. ask as many ?? as you need to. i just wanted to know if you knew how to retrieve the replies to your posts.

happy planning,

doda

NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding help!!!

We were just down there for a friends wedding. They used Tropical baby as the caterer and Bob Gevinski www.viequesphotos.com as the photographer. It was one of the most memorable weddings i have been to.

6. Re: Wedding help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques