We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations for 3 nights

Ronkonkoma, New York
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodations for 3 nights

We are a family of 4 looking for preferably a 2 bedroom apt/villa, resort, very close if not on the beach. We've been leaning towards blue horizon. Any info would be greatly appreciated. We've been to culebra and we will also be going back along with a few nights in condado area of san juan. The time frame would be 12/27-30. First thing I want to nail down is the accomodations, then I'll be asking for some more info thanks in advance

Worcester...
Level Contributor
351 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations for 3 nights

I would begin by suggesting to finalize your dates. That is a peak season/time and many apartments and villa's will have a one week minimum. Small hotels and inns may also have a minimum, but more leaning to 3 or so nights.

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations for 3 nights

contact BRAVOS BEACH HOTEL, CASA LA LANCHITA, and CASA LADERA.

if none of those work, go to www.enchanted-isle.com. frm there go to the real estate page then go to each real estates agents website to go through their rental listings. it will also help yu familiarize yourself with the island a little.

most places on the beach are on the north side. the north is the atlantic side and not the best beaches. almost all the best beaches are in one of the refuge areas so there will be no homes on them. theyre protected.

you could always go to THE W. plus bananas does daily rentals. maybe even The Malecon House.

it is good advice to fnalize your plans asap. do you have your airline tckets? if you do, make your car reservation. even before lodging. seriously.

Ronkonkoma, New York
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodations for 3 nights

I thought the dates I gave would have been enough. All the other dates for my trip has been finalized with air.just looking for the original advice. I will check the suggestions thanx

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
6 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodations for 3 nights

Bravo Beach Hotel! We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite which is on the second floor, but beneath that and under our patio was what seemed to be a suite with a kitchenette. I believe it is called the "garden room" or something to that effect. It would be perfect for kids, since the patio opens into an enclosed garden/lawn type area. So no worries about kids heading off to the pool or beach alone.

Also - there are two pools there, so plenty of space to enjoy. They have beach chairs, coolers, snorkel equipment, umbrellas all to use free of charge, first come first serve. Very handy for exploring the beaches with a family!

We were just there last week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

5. Re: Accomodations for 3 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 30, 2014