We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Dress Code Question

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
10 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Dress Code Question

My wife and I will be staying at the W for a few days in mid-February. I would like to pack as little as possible. With that in mind, what is the appropriate dress for Sorce or any of the nice restaurants outside the resort? Shorts? Jeans? Khakis? Thanks in advance.

Berkshires
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Dress Code Question

Casual is strictly enforced.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Dress Code Question

Kind of like "violators will be offered a shot"? :)

New York
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Dress Code Question

OK, sounds good. Are we talking casual as in shorts casual?

Worcester...
Level Contributor
351 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Dress Code Question

Yes. You can wear shorts to even the nicer places. Mind you, I wouldn't wear ripped shorts and a tank top. But shorts with a decent shirt (no need for collar) and even decent flip flops, and you should still be OK. We do dress up for some dinners, but more becuase we want to, than we need to.

5. Re: Restaurant Dress Code Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 31, 2014