We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New building in Esperanza

New England
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
New building in Esperanza

Does anyone know what the new 4 story building going up in Esperanza is going to be?

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Esperanza
Esperanza
Isla de Vieques, Puerto Rico
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
445 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New building in Esperanza

A new eco-resort hotel called "El Blok"

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New building in Esperanza

If it's made according to the original computer model I saw nearly four years ago, it's going to be an ugly building and not really becoming of Vieques and it's low key nature.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
445 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New building in Esperanza

newsismybusiness.com/el-blok-hotel-in-vieque…

Vieques
Level Contributor
3,669 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New building in Esperanza

That rendering is no where near as ugly as the original proposed building! that had hideous smokestacks to let in air and light since it had no winows???? I will reserve l judgement until I see the final product!

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
220 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New building in Esperanza

Can someone post a picture of El Blok? Is there an anticipated opening date yet?

Golden Valley...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New building in Esperanza

Yes, if anyone wants to post a photo of how the building is coming along, that would be great!

7. Re: New building in Esperanza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 16, 2014