We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay away from Bravos by the sea

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
101 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Stay away from Bravos by the sea

Anywhere but bravos by the sea.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

Hmmm, that's not very helpful. What was wrong with it?

wisconsin
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

Ya, we want to know. Its only fair to say what was wrong with the place and info to others is always appreciated.

Boston...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

This is troubling. I'm planning on staying at Bravos by the Sea next week. What is the problem with it?

Los Angeles...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

hi-

can you tell me about bravos by the sea, I was going to rent there later in the year . . help!

thanks

Boston...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

I don't know why this person wrote this post, but I stayed at Bravos By the Sea at the end of March/early April and thought the place was fantastic. I would totally recommend it. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

6. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:44 am, December 11, 2006
Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

Plus, the original post was written back in February, but the person who posted never returned to explain.

usa
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

I haven't stayed at Bravos, but I have seen the rooms which are just as pictured on their web site with beautiful bed linens (important to me) and very tasteful modern decor--more Miami than P.R., but very attractive and comfortable. The pool is small, but attractive (as pictured). It is by the sea, but not a sunbathing beach (as pictured). I have interacted with the staff who had less reason to be nice to me because I was not their guest, but who were very pleasant, helpful and professional. I have not yet eaten in every restaurant on Vieques, but I found the Bravos restaurant to be the best of those I tried and I am in the restaurant business and have high standards. I think the person who wrote the bad remark (can't call it a review) was having a personal snit and I think the remark should have been removed for being at best, uninformative.

Madison, Wisconsin
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

This is nonsense- Bravos by the Sea is one of the nicest places me and my family ever stayed. It is beautifully arranged and situated and also very clean. The bed is one of the most comforable I have ever slept in. We were there last winter (the place had been recommended to us by another group- and we arranged our whole vacation around availability of Bravos by the Sea. ) My family is already asking when we can go back.

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Stay away from Bravos by the sea

My understanding is that Bravos by the Sea villas were recently remodeled (not sure when exactly). We stayed there last week and it was incredible. Very clean, exactly like the website only better being there with the ocean. We loved every bit of it.