We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Blanca De La Playa-Vieques

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
EUDORA, KANSAS
1 post
Save Topic
Casa Blanca De La Playa-Vieques

Adventure Travelors,

My partner and I just returned from a charming beach bungalow- Casa Blanca De La Playa in Vieques. I am sitting here in the cold Midwest wishing we were still there!! The evening flight onto this sleepy little island is unforgettable. This cozy property sets directly overlooking the ocean, our accomodations were very pleasant with full kitchen, large bath and washer/dryer! Opening the doors onto the screen porch to that view is breath taking. This location is just a shells throw from the airport and downtown area but away from it all to enjoy a true island experience. Wonderful to see something in such a natural state- wild horses run freely on this property, miles and miles of beachs and ocean to explore without the masses. Just chill out, calm down and relax and enjoy the romantic experience we did. Questions - e-mail us.

Mo.
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Blanca De La Playa-Vieques

What shore is the beach house on;North or South? We're looking for privacy is this a good place. "Traveling in June"