We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question concerning casa la lanchita

Fairfield,CT
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
question concerning casa la lanchita

I am wondering what is the best (less expensive) way to book a vacation here. Can you do it thru a web site like expedia or do you need to contact the Inn directly?

Level Contributor
1,109 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question concerning casa la lanchita

I would check prices both ways. sometimes the travel sites really don't offer the best rates.

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: question concerning casa la lanchita

Hello Janecon: I'm surprised they have Casa La Lanchita on expedia (WOW! - Vieques is getting popular) When we stayed there we called Doug (the owner) directly at Casa La Lanchita to do our booking.

However, when we were leaving we were making enquiries, people book a year in advance to stay there (they have annual regulars). We could only get the smallest room (which was just fine for two people - however, if you want a bigger room you may want to check if its avail first before booking anything online).

A great place for families too. Oh also has an infinity pool for the kids to play in (if you have children). And a room with towels, washer, dryer, games, everything you need for the beach (coolers, chairs, frizbees, balls, bats, boogie boards etc.).

Great place to stay, clean, on the water (N Side) so you will need a car for the great beaches. Next time we'd like to try the other side of the island - or stay in one of the larger rooms at La Lanchita. Each unit has a sitting room and kitchen area (too warm to cook though) so up the road is a little gourmet shop and cafe - and you can walk into Isabella for good food and groceries(town)from Casa La Lanchita.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
252 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: question concerning casa la lanchita

La Lanchita's Web site has a toll-free number. My wife just called this afternoon and booked a room for a week in late February. I think we got lucky -- somebody cancelled a reservation and we jumped on it!