We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Lodging Suggestions

Chesapeake Bay
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Lodging Suggestions

Can anyone recommend a place to stay, along the lines of Evamer, just not quite as pricey? I am looking to stay for 3 or 4 nights in November.

Ideal place would have great view, beach or pool or hot tub, screens in windows, private, nice gardens, away from town, quiet, no kids (I'm leaving mine home!), close to snorkeling locations.

Thanks everyone. Also, any other websites besides here and Isla-Viesques?

Mentioned in this post
Evamer
Evamer
158 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Vieques
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Lodging Suggestions

You can try www.enchanted=isle.com for lots of Vieques info. Look at the hotels and lodging section.

Check out who may allow a three day minimum, my guess is La Lanchita, Hacienda Tamarindo (same price as Evamer),Crows Nest that have pools or view, Hotel Ocean View is on the water and dirt cheap but beyond rundown and certainly not Romantic. Any of the guesthouses on the Malecon, but they are not Quiet.There are several guesthouses on the backstreet of Esperanza that have none of the amenities you requested except they are less than Evamer.

you will need a car to go snorkeling except maybe a little at Evemar.

Mentioned in this post
Isla de Vieques
Isla de Vieques
Puerto Rico
Hacienda Tamarindo
Hacienda Tamarindo
580 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Evamer
Evamer
158 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Esperanza Inn
Esperanza Inn
312 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Vieques
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Lodging Suggestions

I left out Hectors By The Sea, they are a few dollars less but only have 3 units and fill up fast

3. Re: Romantic Lodging Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 am, August 28, 2008
4. Re: Romantic Lodging Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:33 am, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques