We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bio bay- cant swim in fajardo,, can we in vieques?

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
828 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
bio bay- cant swim in fajardo,, can we in vieques?

can we swim in Vieques bio bay once we get there kayaking? I contacted the one that do Fajardo's and they told me we cant swim there, due to Recursos Naturales regulations... is the same with vieques??

VIEQUES
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bio bay- cant swim in fajardo,, can we in vieques?

All tour providers here on Vieques allow clients to swim in the bay.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bio bay- cant swim in fajardo,, can we in vieques?

You can still swim in the Vieques BioBay.

I assume you will be staying over on Vieques for the night (since you are kayaking the BioBay).

People who are staying on the mainland can still enjoy the Vieques BioBay if they go over on a tour with East Wind. You go out into the Biobay on an electric pontoon boat.

puertoricodaytrips.com/2008/…

3. Re: bio bay- cant swim in fajardo,, can we in vieques?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 29, 2009