We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acacia car rental

Which Isla de Vieques hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
2 posts
Save Topic
Acacia car rental

Hi!

Has anyone ever rented a car from Acacia car rentals? Are they reliable?

Thanks!

Seattle
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Acacia car rental

Sorry, don't know much about them. I know a little about the Acacia guesthouse.

I replied so I could give you another option if you fail to get a response regarding Acacia.

We used B&E (787-435-6488)and rented a Suzuki Vitara for $50/day. Decent vehicle- looked a lot nicer than a lot of others we saw. However once you see where you have to drive them, you should be glad you don't have a brand new jeep back on those roads. B&E was awesome. Picked us up at our guest house, brought us to do the pprwk, ran our card & sent us on our way. On the day we left, she drove us to the airport. Highly recommended.

Good luck!!

VIEQUES
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Acacia car rental

Acacia Car rental is run by the guys who own and operate Abreeze guesthouse. They used to own Acacia Apartments. Their cars are reserved for their guests use. If they have a spare they will rent it out others. They are reliable.

3. Re: Acacia car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:47 pm, July 29, 2013
4. Re: Acacia car rental

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:47 pm, July 29, 2013
Vieques
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Acacia car rental

They are good good guys!

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Acacia car rental

Thanks everyone! We are renting from Jurgen. I'll post about it when I get back.

7. Re: Acacia car rental

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques