We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Digits

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
248 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Two Digits

This is from my MC days. When you hit two digits, you can start strutting. My 10 year old daughter gave me the offical count of days before we are on "La Nena".

For us the count is 40 days.

North Wales...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Two Digits

41 for me and me new bride for our honeymoney (stopping at Virgin Gorda first)... did someone say something about fishing??? Not bringing any gear, any suggestions... She likes to fish too, but will have to be closer to shore as she gets sea sick on those longer trips... Please contact me directly...

Thanks!!!

dallas tx
Level Contributor
190 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Two Digits

u r going to have a fabulous time u r going to love it i was there 2 weeks ago

Scituate
Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Two Digits

7 days mis amigos

Kids off the wall. I think they are there already in their minds.

Lots to do before we go.

I am looking forward to that first rooster who will remind me that indeed, I am back to the place I love. Going to sleep to the sound of the coquis...

Running in the morning before the day gets to warm and away.

seven days to all of this and more.

Jack

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
35 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Two Digits

Jack... I thought you had left already!

I feel like I know everyone on this post!

Have a great time!

We have 46 days...WOO HOO!

Anyone going to be around end of June to July 5?

Liz

25. Re: Two Digits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, September 25, 2009