We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP - Jeep Rental - January

South Dakota
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Topic
HELP - Jeep Rental - January

I know, I know... I'm late in looking for a vehicle rental in Vieques for January..

Anybody know where I can find a vehicle - (small SUV) for a couple days in January... between 1/26 and 1/29?

Any help would be REALLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandi

san antonio
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: HELP - Jeep Rental - January

We had a good experience with Martineau. They picked us up VERY quickly after we landed and set us up with a jeep and directions to the Bravo Beach Hotel. You MUST get some sort of 4 wheel drive vehicle. I can not stress that enough. I felt bad flying by the people that were on motorcycles or little compact cars trying to get around.

Mentioned in this post
Bravo Beach Hotel
Bravo Beach Hotel
375 Reviews
Puerto Rico
12. Re: HELP - Jeep Rental - January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 16, 2009