We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

burgers, sunset, local food

Scituate
Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Topic
burgers, sunset, local food

Dear friends:

The collective experience of posters here is great. So, in YOUR experience, where can you A. get the best burger?, B. get the best seat for seeing the sunset? and C. get the best authentic local food?

In my opinion: A: Crows nest(a few years ago), B. Al's, and C. kiosk opposite sun bay.

feel free to state where we agree/disagree!

regards,

Jack

VQS
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: burgers, sunset, local food

Don't laugh....but the best burgers are found at Chicken King.

VIEQUES
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: burgers, sunset, local food

The best fried chicken too!...And I can't help it but I am laughing too...

Scituate
Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: burgers, sunset, local food

Is the Chicken King the fried chicken and ice cream place opposite Nales?

Thanks,

Jack

VIEQUES
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: burgers, sunset, local food

You are correct Jack!

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: burgers, sunset, local food

Hi !! I agree., the best fried chicken, but are the buregrs at Chicken King really good?

I will certainly try one on my next visit... (I love good burgers).

Jack:

Island Steak House at The Crow's Neat reopened recently and the burger they have in their new menu seems to be spectacular!

Also the changes they made to the Restaurant ( New chef ,. I think she comes from the states plus the new setting and decoration are very positive).

Saludos,

Humberto

Scituate
Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: burgers, sunset, local food

My wife and daughter will be down next week. I will ask her to do some "research" at the Chicken King.

I have had the ice cream there, but never a burger. I look forward checking all of this out next year!

Regards,

Jack

Arlington, Virginia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: burgers, sunset, local food

A. Bananas has a decent American style burger, but I liked the one at Inn on the Blue Horizon, which was beef and chorizo...servered with yucca.

B. The Main drag in Esperanza while having drinks isn't at all bad.

C. El Resuelve. Fantastic local food. Maybe my favorite meal of the week.

18. Re: burgers, sunset, local food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 16, 2009