We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is Secret Beach?

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where is Secret Beach?

I can't seem to find directions to Secret Beach. Can some one help me out.

Thanks!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
199 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is Secret Beach?

not such a secret...lots of people go there-I think they also call it Pata Prieta-Just drive past Media Luna, it's in a long line of beautiful beaches!! You'll see it!! There's 2 garbage cans-gray and blue-right by where you'll turn.

Good luck and enjoy all the beaches!! They are beautiful!!

NYC
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is Secret Beach?

See my Hix Island House review which has directions to some of the beaches. Thanks.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
290 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is Secret Beach?

Secret Beach is Pata Prieto Beach:

Directions to Pata Prieto Beach:

-Take the main Camp Garcia road.

-Pass the turn for Garcia Beach and Playa Caracas (aka Red Beach).

-A mile or so after Playa Caracas, you'll see a sign that says "Pata Prieto Beach" with an arrow pointing right. There are 2 garbage cans (1 blue and 1 gray) underneath the sign. Make that right turn.

-You'll drive on some "lovely" potholes.

-You'll come to a fork with NO sign. The left fork is a dead end (yes, that's where we went first). The right fork takes you to the loveliest stretch of beach on the island.

4. Re: Where is Secret Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques