We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MN Aviation

New York
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
MN Aviation

I was suppose dto fly them in November. They did not fly then and i got my money back through the credit card company. I have not heard that they have scheduled service yet.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MN Aviation

They are flying again. MN aviation had som problems with the FAA, but the won their appeal last month.

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MN Aviation

Yeah, I just booked tickets on MN, its never good to hear that they had problems with the FAA.. but we're hoping it turns out ok and is not cancelled.

NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MN Aviation

I flew with them in February. Business as usual.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: MN Aviation

Flew them in Feb myself. David's number on the Vieques side of MN is 787-741-3911

5. Re: MN Aviation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Isla de Vieques