We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

el yunque/bioluminescent trip--we need more ppl 8/20 or 8/21

Madison, WI
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
el yunque/bioluminescent trip--we need more ppl 8/20 or 8/21

I'm taking a trip on Thursday - Monday (8/20 - 8/24) to San Juan w/ my sig. other and we'd like to do the Rainforest/Bioluminescent Bay tour on either Friday or Saturday (8/21 or 8/22). kayakingpuertorico.com/pages/biobayrainfores…

There are just 2 of us and when I called today, the man said they need minimum of 6 people to go. Is anyone going to San Juan that would like to sign up too? We are staying at one of the bigger hotels and they come and pick you up and drop you off... just putting it out there in hopes that we can get 6 ppl to do the trip. We've heard from friends it's a great thing to do.

1. Re: el yunque/bioluminescent trip--we need more ppl 8/20 or 8/21

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:26 am, February 14, 2010