We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rio del Mar beach resort, free parking? car rental question

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rio del Mar beach resort, free parking? car rental question

Hi A lot of people on the site says that they paid less than 20$ a day for car rental. I looked everywhere on the web and cannont find anything less than 30 $ a day. Can anyone help me to have a better deal? My stay is for august 15 to august 20. Also, to the hotel as a free parking for their guest? Thank's, Gen from Canada.

Sunny California
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rio del Mar beach resort, free parking? car rental question

I booked my car with Charlies car rental. It was about $25 a day + insurance. It ended up being like $40 a day... still thought it was a good rate.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rio del Mar beach resort, free parking? car rental question

Check hotwire.com specials.Also check if your car insurance will cover while in PR and bring a copy of the insurance policy. That will slice off some $ of the car rental cost (insurance). Also check in any of your credit cards, covers car rental insurance while traveling when the cost of the lease is paid with them - such as with American Express.

The hotel charges $15 per day for parking, unlimited in/out, but still you'll be saving a lot, in tours, food, if you can do that without using the hotel's restaurants 7 pre-planned tours,which each will cost you more than a day's car rental per person, and as a bonus, you'll be able to move around freely, at your own pace.

3. Re: Rio del Mar beach resort, free parking? car rental question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 26, 2009