We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquarius in Dorado/what to do and see

Which Dorado hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Aquarius in Dorado/what to do and see

We will be in Puerto Rico in March and staying at Aquarius in Dorado. We have 3 young adults with us they are 22yr and two 20yr. What is there to do and is it worth doing the snuba? Is it safe for the 3 of them to go out at nite by themselves? What is the best way to get from airport to resort? Is the snorkeling good? Any advise greatly appreciated.

PA
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquarius in Dorado/what to do and see

FYI, Aquarius is a resort / timeshare property. I've been there twice and loved it.... But, I'm in my late 50's ...As for kids in their 20's, it's a different story. First off, the resort is located about 1 mile + to town. (Dorado)...They can walk or drive to town and try to find some action.... Or they can make their own fun at Aquarius..

The resort / timeshare is quite nice...There's a small man-made beach on the property.. And a Great pool... The staff, when I was there, was very accommodating...

If the young adults are adventurous, take the rental car and "go 4 it"....PR is the 4th largest island in the caribbean....Travel the north coastline going west.. The roads are pretty good and well marked....

For a local flavor, try Playa Gordo.. It's a local beach w/ beautiful people and great local food.. and ice cold beer ;;;only 5 miles from Aquarius... If you need more info ;;;e-me at amherst83@verizon.net

2. Re: Aquarius in Dorado/what to do and see

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, October 18, 2009