We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabanas Combate in Cabo Rojo, PR

NEW JERSY
1 post
Save Topic
Cabanas Combate in Cabo Rojo, PR

Last year i visit Cabo Rojo for Vacation with my wife and children. we rented a house at the Cabanas Combate Guest House in 3301 Comunidad Sector Combate. It was a beautiful new house, there were 5 other apartments in the same lot. a private pool and plantiy of parting for our cars and jet ski. my children enjoy athe beach it was cristal clear water and had no waves. we visit the light house which was a very beautiful expirience. we travel all over Cabo Rojo and saw the beauty of this town. we had a great time, specially at the cabanas which we share quality time with the other guest that were there, the owners were very friendly. there was music in the pool area that made the our stay more joyfull. we were able to dance, sing, drink, play dominos and cards with the other guests. we did a biag BBQ oarty on our last day. we change phone numbers and address, it felt like we were all family. it was wonderfull. my family and i are looking forward to go back this year, we wish that we can stay at the Cabanas Combate Again. we had a great time.

i invite you to visit Cabo Rojo and stay at the Cabanas Combate their reservation phone num. is 787-255-1777 abd as fir Pedro or Alida you can also email athem at Combate123@aol.com enjoy your vacation

toronto
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabanas Combate in Cabo Rojo, PR

I just sent them an email - wow i am very impressed with how well this community works. I hope this place has great seafood, calm quiet, clean beaches, and safe clean - bed-bug free rooms

We'll post how it goes here.

2. Re: Cabanas Combate in Cabo Rojo, PR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Mayaguez