We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Intercontinental San Juan

Jersey
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport to Intercontinental San Juan

Can anyone tell me, how far the Intercontinental hotel is from the Airport and how much would a taxi for 2 be?

What are some reasonable places to eat and shop around this hotel?

Lastly, How is the beach? On some of the pictures I saw, the water looks pretty calm and clear is that so? Thanks in advance...

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,113 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Intercontinental San Juan

You almost can see the hotel from the airport. Figure $10 for a cab, maybe $15. The IC is on the Isle Verde Strip. Fast food heaven, Local eats, Grocery stores, etc. Prices are comparable to the States. It's a good location. You won't be stuck eating hotel food. I have stayed there and been back several times. The beach is nice. Popular on weekends. Water is blue, but can be hazy. Can get some waves, nothing big, but enough to churn things up.

2. Re: Airport to Intercontinental San Juan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 19, 2009