We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2007 Festival de las Calles de San Sebastian & Salsa Dancing

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
2007 Festival de las Calles de San Sebastian & Salsa Dancing

Does anyone know when the 2007 Festival de las Calles de San Sebastian occurs? I am trying to take my boyfriend on a surprise getaway to PRico and would love to see this.. Also I was wondering where the best Merengue/Salsa clubs are? This past year we went to South Beach Miami and it was a bust because maybe we were in the touristy part of town but we found no real salsa or Merengue dancing..Just a lot of hip-hop or that mono-tone techno type stuff. We are bothe early 30's and like places where people like to really dance not just see and be seen. Any suggestions would be appreciated

San Juan PR
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: 2007 Festival de las Calles de San Sebastian & Salsa Dancing

Yes to the main stage. In Rumba i am brining a fest also durinfg the fiestas i let you know the line up.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 2007 Festival de las Calles de San Sebastian & Salsa Dancing

Oh, you own La Rumba? thats the club on the boat right? Unfortunately, im not too good with the names of the places...

13. Re: 2007 Festival de las Calles de San Sebastian & Salsa Dancing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 17, 2009