We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Feria - The Park

Toronto
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
La Feria - The Park

Hi, does anyone know if there is a taxi stand for LA FERIA-THE PARK at Hiram Bithorn Stadium? As it is an evening-time carnival and stays open well pass the Plaza Las Americas Mall (which is located across the street from La Feria) so i figure the taxi stand for the mall will be closed by the time La Feria finishes (midnight). So was wondering if La Feria had their own taxi stand. Thanks as i want to get this figured out for our Decemeber trip!

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,009 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Feria - The Park

My guess is at midnight, no one will be there. Take the name of a taxi service with you so you can call if you need to.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,439 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Feria - The Park

No taxi stand at La feria.

These are just rides like you will see at any Luna Park type place. Nothing spectacular, mostly old rides. Nothing prican about it. I would just skip it as it will be a hassle trying to get a taxi back.

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Feria - The Park

In Dcember there may be much more happening in OSJ than at La Feria. Crowd at La Feria is in their teens, and just small rides.

OSJ will be very nicely decorated with all the xmas lights, decorations, and our traditional three kings tradition. Everyday will seem different.

Toronto
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: La Feria - The Park

Thank-you everyone for your advice!! We are spending a week in Condado and figured it might be fun going to after spending an afternoon at the Mall.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,439 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Feria - The Park

So what will you do with all your purchases?

If you really want to go shopping, go to the outlet mall in Barceloneta. Rent a car, stop at the caves, enjoy some shopping and perhaps eat some seafood by the beach. Plaza Las Americas is a regular mall. Don't think it has too many stores that you don't have in Toronto.

6. Re: La Feria - The Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 07, 2015