We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

I would like to do some snorkeling and heard about Flamenco Beach and Seven Seas Beach..... and I think I heard that you can catch a ferry out of Fajardo. Not sure how much per person, and what time the ferry runs

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

Seven Seas Beach is in Fajardo, not Culebra.

There is good snorkeling on Culebra at Flamenco, Tamarindo, Carlos Rosario, Soldado, and Melones beaches.

You can check our blog for ferry information ... www.puertoricodaytrips.com/fajardo-ferry/ ... and for info on beach snorkeling on Culebra ... puertoricodaytrips.com/culebra-snorkeling/

St.Louis
Level Contributor
146 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

Just returned from a day trip to Culebra with Kayaking Puerto Rico at Tamarindo Beach. Great reef, lots of sea turtles and fish. Best snorkeling spot in Puerto Rico.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

Is it easy to take ferry to Culebra

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

never mind got my answer

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

The best way is by airplane check it in Vieques Airlink. This line flight to Culebra and Vieques. The trip time is 12 minutes. The ferry is very crowded and slow the trip can take you 2 hours.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

The best way is by airplane check it in Vieques Airlink. This line flight to Culebra and Vieques. The trip time is 12 minutes. The ferry is very crowded and slow the trip can take you 2 hours and depends of the sea conditions.

7. Re: Ferry? to Isla de Culebra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 03, 2015