We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan InterContinental??

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
9 posts
Save Topic
San Juan InterContinental??

I just found this hotel, which offers a great rate b/c my boyfriend can get the military discount. Has anyone been here before?? Some feedback on this place would be great! The reviews on here look good for it. I will be travelling in Jan of 07 with my boyfriend, he is 24 and I am 22. Let me know! Thank you :-)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: San Juan InterContinental??

HOW MUCH TIME ARE YOU PLANNING TO SPEND IN YOUR ROOM ? if you are looking to save some $$$ go ahead and book the city-view room we always do when we stay at THE EL SAN JUAN next door and we are just as happy. enjoy your stay. happy and safe travels.

good luck,

doda

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
297 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: San Juan InterContinental??

I booked for a city view (to save some extra cash) and when I got there they gave me an ocean view on the 7th floor. I was so happy! LOL

rqf
New York City
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: San Juan InterContinental??

There is nothing wrong with the city view room. You see the mountains that split the island in half. You can see El Yunque from most city view rooms.

New Jersey
9 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: San Juan InterContinental??

ok sounds great! I officially have it all booked!! can't wait to go :-)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: San Juan InterContinental??

have a great trip ! don't forget to post here about it when you get back. happy and safe travels.

good luck,

doda

Bettendorf, Iowa
Level Contributor
510 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: San Juan InterContinental??

I haven't stayed in a city view room, but if it fits your budget, go for it. You can always spend time walking the beach. Besides, whichever side you choose, the balconies are very small. Like one of the other posters mentioned, you may be able to upgrade once you arrive. I've traveled using government rate (pretty nice) and they usually offer ocean view for a $40 per nite upcharge. You'll have a great time there!

17. Re: San Juan InterContinental??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 14, 2009