We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats walking distance from---

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
247 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
whats walking distance from---

Hi. Im considering the Marriott Courtyard Isla Verde-any Walgreens, restaurants, shops within a mile walking distance? What i loved (of the many things i loved about it) about La Concha was there was so much to walk to but i cant get a do-able rate there this trip! So any places to walk to from Courtyard Isla Verde?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: whats walking distance from---

Hi bearsfan, The Courtyard is sort of at the end of the line in Isla Verde. The closest neighbor being the Ritz. That said its only a matter of a few blocks to the El San Juan and the Intercontinental. In between there are several restaurants including Metropol, Plato's and La Playita Cafe. There is also a walgreens and a Pueblo supermarket. Fine to walk during the day and early evening. Late at night take a taxi.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
247 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats walking distance from---

thanks prvisitor, that works just fine for me! appreciate it!

Lenexa, Kansas
Level Contributor
2,453 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whats walking distance from---

I never worry about walking to the Pueblo or any other places in the around Isla Verde at night. I think the area is very safe.

Bloomfield CT. USA
Level Contributor
259 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: whats walking distance from---

did you get WBC tix?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: whats walking distance from---

Hello Bearsfan! I agree with prvisitor, the Courtyard Isla Verde is walking distance to many restaurants including Metropol which serves great food. You can also walk to Pueblo Supermarket, Walgrees, and others.

Enjoy your trip.

P.S. The Coutyard Isla Verde has a great beach!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
247 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: whats walking distance from---

goldrush, what is WBC?

thanks all, appreciate it...its now between this Courtyard (I live there is stuff there to walk to too and the great beach!) and The Coral Princess which is not 'on' the beach but in the neighborhood I know and has Excellent reviews...thoughts? THX!!

7. Re: whats walking distance from---

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, February 08, 2013
8. Re: whats walking distance from---

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 10, 2014