We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan Airport Restaurants

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Steger, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
San Juan Airport Restaurants

I am flying in with my family to San Juan Airport on a Saturday afternoon and staying overnight in the hotel at the airport. We are trying to keep costs down and was wondering if there are any restaurants accessible to eat dinner at the airport for the public. We were hoping we wouldn't have to take a taxi anywhere since there are 8 of us and that could get pricey.

Bayamón, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
623 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: San Juan Airport Restaurants

There are a couple fast foods in the terminal outside of the TSA checkpoint. I do not know about at what time they close. By your arrival time you should have no problem.

Across the street from the terminal, steps away, there is a restaurant with a variety of chicken wings and the rest of a sports bar menu. I read that the place will close soon, as did the Wendy's at its side. Maybe someone here can tell whether it is still open.

Another option is to take a bus to Isla Verde, there are other fast foods there. Take a cab to return to the hotel or the bus again if you do not stay out very late.

The last, ask at the hotel about delivery. You can probably get one without leaving the airport.

Questions? Ask!

Juan Carlos Ortega

Puerto Rico

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
856 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Juan Airport Restaurants

Maybe Domino's makes delivery to the airport hotel?

Edited: 9:32 pm, February 04, 2013
Steger, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Juan Airport Restaurants

Thanks so much for your ideas!!

4. Re: San Juan Airport Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 08, 2014