We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Piñones by bus from Condado

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
41 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Piñones by bus from Condado

Is there a bus that goes from Condado to Piñones? If so, which one(s)? If not, any idea what a taxi may costs? We're staying in a vacation rental right next to the Marriott. Thanks.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Piñones by bus from Condado

Take Bus C53 & then transfer it C45. Here's a bus map:

PuertoRicoDayTrips.com/wp-post-images/san-ju…

I will warn you, but those busses run extremely slow. You can wait anywhere from 30-60 min for each one. On the other hand, I suggest for you guys to rent some bikes.

Just last week, I rode my bike from the Condado area to Pinones, and it was a very scenic route. Once you pass all the Isla Verde hotels, there's a bike path that overlooks the ocean leading right into Pinones. If I'm not mistaken, there is a bike rental place by Starbucks/Buns Burger Shop.

Good luck!!!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Piñones by bus from Condado

Oh, I forgot, but it took me about an hour.

3. Re: Piñones by bus from Condado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 14, 2013