We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo Rentals

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Condo Rentals

Has anyone ever rented a condo instead of a hotel to stay in Puerto Rico.

I'm looking at a few Condo's in Isla Verda. This way we are not so closed in. There will be 5 of us.

Condo's a lot cheaper. ESJ Towers got bad reviews. HELP!!

New York
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo Rentals

Check out this website... Know of a couple of people who have rented throught it... Good Luck.

vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/Puerto-…

MttK2

New York
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo Rentals

Or this one: http://cyberrentals.com/CAR/PR.html

Have rented several times through this site myself.... not in PR, but other places....

MttK2

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,137 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo Rentals

I've stayed at ESJ towers twice. The first time it was nice. There were 4 of us and we got a 2 bedroom place on the 11th floor with a view of the ocean. The second time was bad. There were 5 of us and we got a 3 bedroom place. When I called them, they promised us a unit on the 5th floor with an ocean view. Then when we got there, we ended up in a 1st floor unit that felt like it was in the basement --the pool was higher up than we were. When we complained, they told us since it was the weekend, the manager was off and we would have to wait until Monday. We finally talked to him and he told us that whoever we talked to, should never have promised us that particular unit. Then he claimed that the place was full and couldn't move us! This really put a damper on our vacation. As a result, I can't trust them again--who knows where they would put us next time?

If you do find a good place to rent a vacation condo, please post back. I (and I'm sure others) would like to know.