We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestion for carnival cruise

RUFUS1
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
suggestion for carnival cruise

My wife and our 3 year old son are looking forward to much anticipated cruise Feb 06 on the Carnival Destiny. We are arriving the night before the cruise and are wondering what time is the best time broad to avoid the crowds. Any ideas of sucessful tours with and active 3 year old boy on the ship. Additionally, we are staying two days after the cruise in San Juan. I'm looking for ideas great family beaches and attractions in San Juan itself. Family friendly places to eat. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank-you

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestion for carnival cruise

my hubby and i will be on the Destiny on 2-12. I would appreciate hearing your reviews AFTER your trip. have fun. We are staying post cruise at the Coral Princess

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
8 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestion for carnival cruise

HI. My son and I (age 10) will be cruising this ship in March 06; do you have any feedback on fun things to do with children on this cruise?

Thank you.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: suggestion for carnival cruise

Check out cruiseshipbioluminescent.blogspot.com for an excursion that you can do not thru the ship itself and save a lot of money, while in Puerto Rico.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
8 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suggestion for carnival cruise

Thanks so much for your advice!!!