We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan

wisconsin
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
San Juan

My wife and I (34 and 40 years old)are staying at the Sheraton old San Juan for three days. We are going on a catamaran trip called The Differant Day sail snorkel swim. Has anyone gone on this and is it worth it? Also we have three nights so give me your favorite suggestions for dinner.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: San Juan

I just returned from my 7th visit to beautiful San Juan. I've never used "Different Day Sail", however I have used other companies for the same day trip. All have been very nice... they usually supply lunch, drinks and the snorkeling is alot of fun... just bring your sun block! There are 3 restaurants in Old San Juan in the same block with the same owners: Dragonfly (Asian), Parrot Club (Puerto Rican Flare) and Agua Viva (Great Seafood). All are fun, funky and have good food. A short cab ride into Condado area on Ashford Ave is Ajili Mojili - more of an elegant setting with traditional Puerto Rican Dishes.. very nice and lastly at the Carribe Hilton there's Lemongrass- a relatively new restaurant, good asian-fusion food in a very romantic setting when you sit outside.

Mentioned in this post
Old San Juan
Old San Juan
14,100 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Dragonfly
Dragonfly
834 Reviews
Puerto Rico
The Parrot Club
The Parrot Club
983 Reviews
Puerto Rico
wisconsin
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Juan

Thank you TravelNGuys for your response. The retaurant review will be very helpful. This was my first post, I think I'm going to like this. When I get back on Dec. 3rd mabey I can help someone. Thanks again.