We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AlaSol Apartment in Old San Juan?

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
AlaSol Apartment in Old San Juan?

Hello, all -

My husband and I will be traveling to PR in a few months with our two young children (3,7) and will be in San Juan for a few days before spending some time on Vieques. We're looking at the AlaSol Apartments for our stay in Old San Juan, but I can't seem to find any actual reviews of the place online. Is anyone here familiar with them? Are they indeed located within relatively easy walking distance of some of the major OSJ sites? Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance!

Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: AlaSol Apartment in Old San Juan?

This is a review of them in Wikitravel - the review is positive

Edited: 4:19 am, February 13, 2010
VT
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: AlaSol Apartment in Old San Juan?

Hello,

I am also interested in AlaSol Apartments, did you finally stay there? Thanks.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AlaSol Apartment in Old San Juan?

no, we weren't able to stay there, as it had already been rented during the time we were hoping to stay. we found a lovely place though and would highly recommend it - the hostal del sol in osj (www.vrbo.com/global/siteFrame.aspx…). wonderful owners and really beautiful apartment for a great deal right in a quiet, lovely neighborhood. i'd highly recommend them!

4. Re: AlaSol Apartment in Old San Juan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 16, 2011