We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

New York City
Level Contributor
577 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

I'm really interested in going to PR, however my hubby and I always travel all-inclusive and I heard they're are a few in PR. Can anyone shout out some names for me.

Appreciate the help,

CuriousNYr

Rio Grande, PR
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

Paradisus, a Sol Melia property, is the only "offical" all inclusive in PR. I understand Copamarina on the South side also advertises as all-inclusive, so you might want to check there too.

Good luck.

Washington, DC by...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

Hi - all inclusive in the San Juan area? Hmmm. Not really. Not from what I can remember. The two all-inclusives are outside San Juan - the Paradisus Sol Melia and Copamarina (far - near the southwest of Puerto Rico).

Check the Westin Rio Mar and see if they offer anything. Or the Caribe Hilton in San Juan - which is a great place to stay if you want to sight-see Old San Juan and do day trips. They might have something.

San Juan
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

Curious:

Part of the fun about traveling to Puerto Rico is sampling the magnificent Latin and international varieties of foods available. Any hotel you stay in will have several restaurants onsite and let you choose what you want. Also, there are many restaurants to choose from outside the hotels that you will want to try after you get there.

peterlewis

Washington, DC by...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

A great place to sample traditional Puerto Rican food - the best tasting food in the world by my book - is a restaurant in the Condado area called Ajili-Mojili. Try it!

5. Re: All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:07 pm, August 15, 2005
Rio Grande, PR
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

HI 29again,

What hotel are you staying in December? I can name a ton of great places to eat and party.

Dade City, Florida
Level Contributor
10 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All-Inclusives in the San Juan Area??

There is only one all inclusive that I know of on the Island and it is the Paradisus in Rio Grande. I do not reccomend going there as the place does not live up to their Hype adds on web sites. I must stress that before you go to a place check the trip advisor comments from people that have been there and guide yourself accordingly. I did not know about trip advisor before I went to the Paradisus and if I had read about all the complaints I would have never gone there. I was there August 1st through August 5th and it was a waste of money.