We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destination Wedding in San Juan

akron, Oh
1 post
Save Topic
Destination Wedding in San Juan

This is my first time posting so I really appreciate any advice you have. I am planning my wedding May 6, 2006. I already have a reception room booked at a hotel between Condado and Old San Juan but am questioning my choice because of the reviews and the service I am experiencing. The things that are really important to me are: Location-I want my guests to have lots of fun, mostly in their mid to upper 20s but some older. Beach-We are getting married in Old San Juan but want the reception near the beach. Also, I want a nice place that won't break the bank of the guests, again, any advice would be helpful!

Shannah

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Destination Wedding in San Juan

You might want to consider the Wyndham Condado Plaza. It is very close to OSJ, but on the ocean. Its not a beach front, per se, but it has a large lawn area right along the ocean as well a verandas along the building above the lawn. Its possible that you could book there club room for a daytime reception. If not there areother possibilities, I'm sure. Being in Condado will allow your guests to enjoy that area and OSJ with ease. Its only 15 minutes by cab to the Isla Verde section