We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best location for Girls trip to San Juan

Winter Garden...
1 post
Best location for Girls trip to San Juan

10 girls are headed to San Juan and I’m really struggling on where to book our air air bnb.

Location number one isla verde but seems further away from calla Loize and condado which seems to be where the nightlife is on the reviews I have read

Location number two is in a neighborhood in Puntas Las Marias but seems closer to these areas .

I’m not familiar with San Juanarea, things to do, places to , or places to go at night for a large party and would love input all of it! Thank you

2 replies to this topic
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,597 posts
200 reviews
1. Re: Best location for Girls trip to San Juan

Look for rentals in Condado or Isla Verde.

You will find nightlife in these 2 areas, as well as in La Placita and Calle Loiza. Isla Verde is a 10min uber drive from Condado, so you will not be too far. You should not be walking late at night from La Placita or Calle Loiza, so you need an uber anyway.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Best location for Girls trip to San Juan

You will not be far at all. It's only a short drive from Isla Verde to Condado.

When my friends and I did a girls trip to San Juan, we stayed in Condado, then wished we would've stayed in Isla Verde instead. The beach is much better.

As noted above, please do not walk at night. It is not safe. Use Uber instead.

Reply to: Best location for Girls trip to San Juan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted