We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hamilton Tickets?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
869 posts
2,125 reviews
Hamilton Tickets?

Does anyone have a source of tickets for these three weeks of performances? The show has been announced for the theater at the University in the San Juan but I’m striking out with all my usual sources.

Many thanks, Bob

209 replies to this topic
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,577 posts
200 reviews
1. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

The tickets are not on sale yet.

Tampa,Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

Robcurtros;

Hamitlton tickets are $10.00 for the current students of Universidad of Puerto Rico located in Rio Piedras. It was founded in 1903. It is my Alma Matter, still have my student 's ID. Like the post above, keep checking on line. Saw Hamiilton and by far is one of the best musical I've ever seen. Good luck!

Albuquerque, New...
2 posts
3. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

Have heard NOTHING, but I'm planning to go - please respond if you hear anything . I'm going May 1 to help with re-build; hopefully someone will know something...

Princeton Junction...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

When will Hamilton tickets become available for purchase for January 2019 in Puerto Rico?

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,577 posts
200 reviews
5. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

No word yet. Based on these posts, I sure hope they give priority to PR residents. After all, it is a gift for us...

Level Contributor
6 posts
27 reviews
6. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

My cousins & I are hoping to see Hamilton as well. We figure we will just book the trip, then try to buy from legitimate scalpers?

Level Contributor
6 posts
27 reviews
7. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

Please keep us posted on this thread!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
8. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you. But I'd be interested in going as well. When are the performanaces?

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
9. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

Would also love info on purchasing tickets/package for his show in Puerto Rico!!

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
10. Re: Hamilton Tickets?

Am also hoping for info on a package to Puerto Rico with tickets to Hamilton!!

Reply to: Hamilton Tickets?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted